Apr 6, 2021
The DESCENT is LEADING COURAGEOUSLY because it is the functional
as well as foundational component of manhood. Every year more
people die on the DESCENT than the climb.
SERVANT (1 Timothy 3:1, and Acts 20:28)
- I find true joy in serving others.
- My family would say that I am a willing servant.
TEACHER (1 Timothy 3:2 and Titus 1:9)
- I regularly share my Christian beliefs.
- I often share with others what I have learned in the
Timothy 3:4 and Titus 1:6)
- I consistently lead by Joshua 24:15, “As for me
and my house, we will serve
- My wife trusts my spiritual
SELFLESS (Titus 1:7)
- I live by C.S. Lewis’ quote that, “Humility is not thinking
less of yourself. It is thinking of yourself less.”
- I am willing to listen and adjust if someone’s idea is better
Head on over to the website at
www.meninthearena.org and grab your FREE Electronic version of Guts
Men in the
Arena Books and Swag